Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Long Overdue

A beautiful day on the river











Every time I go to the grocery store I always buy these candies called "Jelly Bars". They're in the wonderful bulk section of WINCO. Of course I only buy the pink ones because they are superior. One time I bought a bag of them and a few of the packages were already cut open. So I emailed the company and told them what happened and three days later I got a notice on our door saying that I had a package waiting for me at our apartment office. I couldn't figure out who it was from because there wasn't a name anywhere. Then I noticed it was from the Sweet Candy Company. Finally it hit me and I ran all the way back to our apartment. I ripped open the box and found a SIX pound bag of Jelly Bars!!! Best day of my life!!





Egg hunt



Poor little egg.


We still love to be kids and make giant forts to watch movies and eat popcorn in.


First time making rolls...it's a start.

Christmas Time!




Yes, that is a giant stocking.


This gingerbread house may or may not be filled (on the inside) with candy...oops.


Thanksgiving at the beach!





1 comment:

  1. you love to post one years worth in one blog entry, that's the greatest. that candy story was the BEST!!! me and dan were LOLing about it. you &your candy obsession, sneaking into jessica's stash?!!? GREATEST!!!

    you're so cute, we miss you two.

    ReplyDelete