Thursday, May 26, 2011

2nd Anniversary!

We went to Payson, Arizona for a few days for our anniversary. I can't believe two years has already passed. I'm so lucky to have Kell. He's SO good to me...even when I eat the whole bag of chips before he gets any...whoops.


We saw this elk run across the road and jump into someones front yard. I guess she can't read.



This is in Tonto Natural Bridge State Park. It's the largest natural travertine bridge in the world.



Apparently Jovie was more interested in sucking on her Baby Bjorn.










We had a picnic while we were at the park. It was so beautiful there!

You can't really tell (because you can't see my feet) but I'm actually standing in this tree...not on the ground. Kell had to hoist me into it. Ahh...I love trees...makes me feel at home.

Jovie wanted to hang out in the tree too. Someday we're going to build her a tree house.

We found a little river filled with cool rocks. You can tell Jovie was loving the water.

















2 comments:

  1. lindsay you look so good! you are so pretty and you have a beautiful family :) jovie is so cute! :) it looks like you guys are doing well, i'm glad you're liking arizona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little family. yay- I'm glad you got to to out and have a fun little vacation. You totally deserve it. Miss you so much and love you loads.

    ReplyDelete