Another candy shirt that shows that she is my offspring.
(notice the background)
We have been posting our videos of Jovie on youtube lately so here's the link if you're interested:
There are a lot (mainly for her grandparents) so if you just want to see some highlights,
here's a list of our favorites:
-Dancing Queen
-Go-gee-go
-Easily Entertained
-Cruising
-Get it out
-Laughing 2
-Crazy in Bumbo
Our goal is to post something about us instead of just Jovie next time. Stay tuned.
Our goal is to post something about us instead of just Jovie next time. Stay tuned.
she's so PRECIOUS!! the tub pics are my favorite :)
ReplyDeleteI'm okay if you keep posting stuff about Jovie! She's too cute. Maybe just add a little bit more about you :] I need to know what Linda/eys are doing.
ReplyDeleteShe has our thumbs!!!!!!!! Yay! PS....she is so adorable! LOVE her! Can't wait to see you in a couple months! =) miss you. xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo, I promise I'm not a crazy freak who peeks into your backyard and stalks your blog. But, I found you! And I'm so glad you have a blog. :) And it wasn't very long so I pretty much read it all while I watched Dancing with the Stars.
ReplyDelete1) Take me to that candy store!
2) I want a beenie if I have a baby girl someday.
3) So glad I live next door, I will take all of your surplus baked goods for you.
4) I can't wait to see what you come up with for Halloween.
5) You can go on lots more dates now. If you let me watch Jovie for you. Unless you're scared of my parenting skills because I feed my baby pizza and let my toddler fall down the stairs. :)
6) Did I mention I'm so excited that you guys live next door?