I am amazed that Jovie wasn't screaming in this picture. Luckily they took the picture when she was still in her "what is going on phase". We heard from someone in our ward that the Bass Pro Shop was the best place to go and they were definitely right. The line was pretty small and the place was decked out with Christmas decorations and tons of free stuff to do like remote control cars, a target shooting game, and even a carousel.
The lights are amazing at the Mesa temple every year.
Our little girl is really starting to get a personality. She spends most of her day laughing at everything. She cracks us up.
I got to see Jessica (my roommate from college) and her awesome husband the day after Thanksgiving! Her husband lives in the Phoenix area so we were able to steal them away from his family for a few hours. I think it just made me want to hang out with her more. But I'll take what I can get :)

No comments:
Post a Comment