A few weeks ago I decided Kell and I should make some dentist appointments before we move. I had no idea what dentist to go to so I chose the only one on the list of dentists nearby that I could read. And good thing I did! While I was there the dentist told me about an ultrasound specialist that is nearby and can tell you the gender of the baby at 17 weeks. The doctor that I'm going to now would only do it at 20 weeks. But since we're leaving for Arizona this was my only option if I wanted to have a baby shower with my family.
I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The whole spine of the baby, arms moving all over, cute skinny little legs...we even were lucky enough to get a nice shot of the bum. The ultrasound specialist said she new right away what it was, but didn't tell us because she wanted to get a good picture so she could explain how she new. After what seemed like forever she told us it was a girl!
Yay for the move and YAY for the baby girl!!! That is so sweet and wonderful. Girls are the best, and families that start with girls are super lucky :)
ReplyDeleteSend me your new address so that I can send you an announcement! Love you guys.
WOW!! ARIZONA? I love that idea. You will have balanced out the extremes of Rexburg and Arizona weather. SO EXCITED FOR THE LITTLE GIRL!
ReplyDeleteYES! Parker will be so excited.
ReplyDelete!!!!! so exited for you guys!! eee!
ReplyDeleteLindsay! I just found your blog, how fun! Congrats on the little 'she' bean! that is so exciting :) It's been fun to look at your posts and see what you've been up to... crazy how thing have changed in less that 2 short years from carriage house 109 :) looks like you're doing well, good luck with the move and with the baby. you're going to make a great mommy :) So, the other day something lead me to think of that 'surfing' balance practice board you used to have in the apartment and I suddenly wanted to try it again, and then i suddenly thought of you and wondered how you and Kell were doing. I'm glad i came across your blog, it was good to 'see' you. I am doing well, being a married woman and a study girl... my last year of school yay! But Isaac and I are having fun. Again, good luck with everything and congrats!
ReplyDelete