After IKEA Kell took me to a candy store that he had found. It's basically the size of a small grocery store! And if anyone knows anything about me it's that I LOVE candy. I was in heaven. Almost any kind of candy you can think of would be there. And it wasn't your insane mall candy store prices. Needless to say we spent $11 on candy. And that was us trying to hold back, but it was totally worth it. This picture shows a little bit of what we got. You have to look at each item individually to appreciate it. Notice the gum with the juice in the middle, and the Lego candy. Good luck finding those in the grocery store.
Hey! That gum with the "juice in the middle"...aka "bubbaloo" is the EXACT stuff I used to buy endlessly on my mission. Seriously, like everytime we entered a store that had it. Mmmmmm....
ReplyDeleteI would have LOVED this trip to the candy store!
I knew of all people you would appreciate this!! This "bubbaloo" gum actually made me think of you.
ReplyDelete