We had a great trip to the doctor on Monday where we were able to get an ultrasound done that reassured us that our baby girl is growing healthy and strong. She's just over a pound and is almost a foot long. My little Subway sandwich. Here are some pictures we got:

At the top you can see the side of her foot...basically kicking herself in the head.

Her profile.

Creepy picture of her eye.

The bottom of her foot :) She has all her toes!

The top of her head with her fingers close to her mouth. You can see all the bones in her fingers...I hope she's not sucking her thumb.

You can see the very front ofher face. It shows her nose, lips, and chin. It kind of looks like she put her head in a copy machine.
Sub sandwhich! I love it. I can't believe how much these posts make me miss you. How bout next summer I wean Jonah and take a trip down for some sista time.
ReplyDeleteSo funny. I like the "all her toes" and "copymachine" comment. And yes, the eye one IS creepy.
ReplyDeleteHey Lindsay and Kell! This is Chris Shipley's wife Lindsey:) It looks like you two are having some fun in AZ...we'd love to come visit you in Feb/March after the baby is born. Email me your address so we can send you a christmas card and a few trinkets for your bebe!! We have a blog but I haven't updated in a year(simplyshipley@blogspot.com)...Im much better at putting our pics on facebook (Lindsey Freeze Shipley). email is lindsey.shipley@utah.edu
ReplyDelete-Lindsey
these are slightly difficult for me to decipher but OBVIOUSLY she'll be such the cutie pie... that one is for sure.
ReplyDeleteI'm not gonna lie to ya dude....I think your girl is gonna have huge feet. Is it just me or does that first picture of the foot look crazy big? I mean, these ultrasound pics alwasy look a little crazy, but still, that foot is big. :) She'll be cute though!...with big feet.
ReplyDeleteBig feet we can deal with. I just hope she isn't pigeon-toed like my big sister. :)
ReplyDelete