I am loving those costumes. Classic. Even the nutritional info. How did you print anything that BIG!? So professional, I'm impressed. Seriously, love it.
I wish I could hear you talking. I can hear your voice in your blog, but I know how wonderful it is live. I love the costumes. You two are the best. Miss ya! Want to see more belly.
Hey Bjorns! We can always count on you two to have such stellar costumes for Halloween. Lindsey, you are looking great! Kell, love you man. We don't have any pictures up of Brinlee's Halloween costume but she was dressed up as a cow. Well, I guess a calf would be more appropriate.
TTTTHHHHEEEE BBBBEESSSSTTT!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteonly L & K. love you guys.
I am loving those costumes. Classic. Even the nutritional info. How did you print anything that BIG!? So professional, I'm impressed. Seriously, love it.
ReplyDeleteCostumes : So FUNNY
ReplyDeleteI wish I could hear you talking. I can hear your voice in your blog, but I know how wonderful it is live. I love the costumes. You two are the best. Miss ya! Want to see more belly.
ReplyDeleteI thought that was such a cute idea for Halloween costumes. You both should have come over to my house and trick or treated-no age limit!
ReplyDeleteHey Bjorns! We can always count on you two to have such stellar costumes for Halloween. Lindsey, you are looking great! Kell, love you man. We don't have any pictures up of Brinlee's Halloween costume but she was dressed up as a cow. Well, I guess a calf would be more appropriate.
ReplyDelete