Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I won and I didn't even try

Sunday night I decided to get online really quick to see if I could find a good hot chocolate mix on my favorite recipe website (allrecipes.com)...I get all my recipes from this website now. I was confused when I went to their main page and saw MY cheesecake picture! Apparently when you post a picture to a recipe that you made it also adds it to a list of pictures that people can vote on. Each day four new pictures are selected as "Favorite Photos". And sure enough mine was #1. Too bad I don't get anything for it.




Close up.

And my latest creation.....fudge puddles.


6 comments:

  1. You love to be such a betty crocker lately? Wow. I am impressed. I've grabbed a few recipes from allrecipes.com too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I am mucho impressed. Step one for me would be to actually try to cook something.

    Not happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LindsAy, you should open your own bakery! We tried to make something similar to the last picture...but they weren't quite as pretty as yours. You should go see - you will laugh.

    http://lindseyduhon.blogspot.com/2010/07/donde-esta-el-chocolate.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am writing this at 6 something in the morning. Sleep is not something that comes easily anymore. So I thought I would take a break from trying to sleep and got on the computer. Then I saw your comment. I usually am not a morning person but I'm pretty sure I BURST out laughing when I saw your cookie chocolate creation...no offense. Don't worry...I can only cook these things because I follow directions. That would be a miracle if I could make these things up on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shots Lindsay! That Cheese Cake (yes, I think it deserves capitalization) looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got a laugh!! By the way, we watched the Burbs last night and I thought of you the whole time. LindsE/Ays unite! (Cue chanting)

    ReplyDelete