Friday, December 10, 2010

8 Month Belly & Christmas

8 down...1 to go!

These next four pictures were taken by our friend Jessica in our ward who is taking a photography class...we benefited from her project. I was 7 months pregnant.





These were my shoes when I was a baby.

Merry Christmas!
Notice the magnificent stockings behind us...made by Momma Green.
No one makes a better stocking.

If you look close you can see all our beautiful ornaments...ALL includes even the ones we made in elementary school with our pictures glued on. We're classy.


5 comments:

  1. Great pictures guys. Are you wearing maternity pants yet, Lindsay? Ashly says the picture looks like regular jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a purdy tree! And I like the way the maternity pics turned out. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You caught me. I haven't bought any maternity pants yet. I just undo the button and put a hair-tie around it to make them bigger. But I'm not gonna lie, they are getting pretty tight. It's about time for a trip to the ol' Motherhood Maturnity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! I love the photos. You and Kell are naturals. Are you still snapping shots? You could become a food photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww precious. I like the little baby stocking in between yours and Kell's....hehe

    ReplyDelete