
Kell of course had to crochet a beenie for our little one.

Gotta love the bow.

Cute little bum shot.

Sleepy head.

Mommy/Daughter time.

New Happy Parents! (I was hoping to take a shower before we left for the hospital, but the contractions came on too fast... Can you tell?)
Picture number 2 looks like Lindsay
ReplyDeletePicture number 4 looks like Kell
Funny how that happens. Just depends on how you look at the kid.
Oh my goodness. Beautiful baby. Awesome beanie Kell. Beautiful name. The word jovial is among my favorite words and it, of course, reminds me of this name. Don't worry Lindsay, you look fabulous.
ReplyDeletePerfect name! Where did "Taylor" come from? Is that a family name or just one you liked? She is so darling and TINY! Of course Kell just made a beanie real quick. Duh. So fab. We love you guys & are so glad you have little Jovie. XO
ReplyDeleteWelcome little Jovie!!! She's so precious! And Lindsay you look great! You don't even look like you were pregnant! What a beautiful family :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, so Hans made that first comment by my name! :) Here is my comment: I am so happy for you guys! I cannot wait to meet her. She definitely looks like Lindsay! She is so precious! I am praying for the both of you and hope that the recovery goes well and that you can both get the rest that you need:) I love you all very much!
ReplyDeleteWoohooo baby! She is ADORABLE! :)
ReplyDeleteYay, the little old lady in the hat picture! I love that one! I just now realized who she looks like....I don't know if you remember this book Linds, but she's the spittin' image of Strega Nona. Seriously, spot on.
ReplyDeleteHans is right about pics 2 and 4. She is a cutie and only gonna get cuter. Get that kid up here as soon as we get anything close to warm sunshine!