Sunday, March 13, 2011

She Smiles!

All ready for church!

Holding Daddy's thumb.

What are you looking at?

Her first smile was at about 1 month. Now she smiles all the time. Notice here how she says "Hi". Okay not really, but it sure sounds like it.

6 comments:

  1. She LOOKS so much like both of you. I really see Kell in there. LINDSAY! She is so beautiful. And I almost cried when I heard your voice. You sure got me to smile. You should email me (megs_322@hotmail.com). Or I will email you if i can figure out where to send it. I want to catch up. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does say "hi"!!!! I love it. I also love your Mommy voice. A lot. You know the one. She is growing so fast! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely baby, she looks like grandpa green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep she totally said hi last night too... you've got yourselves a talker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh she is so precious!! I love the video!

    ReplyDelete