Saturday, April 2, 2011

You guessed it... More Jovie pics.

She's a happy one.

Lovin' those chunky thighs.

"I know I'm cute."

Yaaaaaawwwwwwnnn.

Jovie doesn't like binkies very much, but she sure loves her knuckles.

Kell's girls all ready for church.

Jovie thinks she is going to get some popcorn too.

All clean after bath time!!

We just moved her from the bassinet into the big girl crib. She has plenty of room to grow.


3 comments:

  1. I love the last picture - she is like a baby burrito! So cute. It was good to see you guys the other day. Hope to get together soon for Easter egg decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture is my favorite. It looks like the crib is going to gobble her up! And yes you did invite me to that New Years party. Thanks for introducing me to Bryce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so so so so so so so SO beautiful, just like her momma! :)

    ReplyDelete