Only in the last couple of days Jovie has started making all kinds of new hilarious sounds. Even when she is in the back seat of the car, she loves to "chat" with herself and giggle. We are loving every minute of it!
haha- so precious! I can't wait to actually spend time with you guys and see this for myself in person! :)
haha- i just realized where my usage of the word precious came from.....YOU!!!! :)
Little baby voice!!! Love it! Why does Jess get to see you?!! How? When? I thought you guys lived in AZ? Love you guys!
It's more of a hopeful visit. Who knows when we will go back to visit Rexburg. Hm...maybe next summer.
I love the top picture. The two of you sleeping sweetly.
haha- so precious! I can't wait to actually spend time with you guys and see this for myself in person! :)
ReplyDeletehaha- i just realized where my usage of the word precious came from.....YOU!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLittle baby voice!!! Love it! Why does Jess get to see you?!! How? When? I thought you guys lived in AZ? Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteIt's more of a hopeful visit. Who knows when we will go back to visit Rexburg. Hm...maybe next summer.
ReplyDeleteI love the top picture. The two of you sleeping sweetly.
ReplyDelete