She is so darling. And I LOVE her name. I am excited for you guys to have more babies, becuase you'll have to name your kids beautiful, unique and wonderful names like Jovie. So basically you'll have a heard of awesome kids. Love it.
Yep, we got back on April 16th. So we were there about a week. It was a fun trip. Great to see our families and show Jovie off. And thanks Nicki, we love unique names. We'll have a few more but I don't think we can handle a herd of them!
She is sooo cute! Does this mean you guys are back now? :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so darling. And I LOVE her name. I am excited for you guys to have more babies, becuase you'll have to name your kids beautiful, unique and wonderful names like Jovie. So basically you'll have a heard of awesome kids. Love it.
ReplyDeleteYep, we got back on April 16th. So we were there about a week. It was a fun trip. Great to see our families and show Jovie off. And thanks Nicki, we love unique names. We'll have a few more but I don't think we can handle a herd of them!
ReplyDelete