Monday, June 20, 2011

5 Month Pics

One of our friends made the blanket she's lying on. Uh, seriously?! It's only the cutest blanket I've ever seen! Who knows how much time she put into it? Wow, I feel like I should keep saying thank you because it's so amazing. We love it! Thanks Chelsea!


I took this picture right before she decided...

...to roll over.

This beenie used to be HUGE on her. It was so loose when she was a newborn and would cover her eyes. Now, only five months later, it's already too small. It doesn't take long for her to wiggle it off her head.

3 comments:

  1. Wow she is growing up so fast! She looks so much older than when I saw her a couple of months ago. I am pretty sure she is wearing the onesie that I gave you at your baby shower hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she is getting so cute! And you are welcome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blanket! Cute baby too! I didn't see it before, but by golly, she looks like me!! No really, that's too funny that she looks more like my baby pictures than my own kids. I'll have to scan some in to show you sometime. She will grow up to be beautiful like her mom! :-)

    ReplyDelete