
I needed to do something in the kitchen so I put Jovie on her back in the middle of the blanket. A couple minutes later a heard water bottles clanking. I stopped what I was doing, got a confused look on my face, and went into the living room to find Jovie on her tummy about a foot farther than where I had put her playing with the water bottles (we brought them in for her to play with). She does what I like to call the "inchworm". She'll be on her tummy and pull her knees straight underneath her and put her bum in the air and then slide foreword. This was her first time rolling over from her back to her tummy.


First time wearing shoes. They are the cutest! After having them on for about 2 minutes she had already figured out how to undo the shoelaces and was chewing on them. Double knots it is.

Six months!

We're proud that her hair is growing. We can finally spike it up when we give her a bath. Although, she really still looks practically bald.

Is she storing somthing in that cheek?

Cute squinty eyes.


She looks extra tiny sitting in Daddy's lap. Precious.

She's getting better at sitting up on her own every day.

She loves to look out the window and stare at the trees and birds. And it's usually with a dazed look like this. She's our little observer.

This is one disadvantage of her starting to crawl. I'll put her down for a nap and one minute later she'll let out a little scream. Why? Oh, maybe because she's jammed herself into the corner of the crib and slamming her head against the side.
Being a parent definitely brings its challenges but every day I still think "this is too good to be true." It's SO much better than I imagined. I just can't stand how cute she is! Sometimes I just want to squeeze her. Ok most of the time. But I refrain. I used to squeeze my cats when I was younger and they would let out a little squeal. Probably from lack of air. So maybe not the best idea. So I'll just squeeze her a little and kiss her 736 times a day.
hahahahahaaha! Love it. And you made me miss the cats in the meantime.
ReplyDelete