So the avocado didn't go over too well. We gave it to her for three days and everytime she would scream and NOT swallow. And, of course, most of it just came squishing back out of her mouth.
So we tried some organic rice cereal...hm, not much different. But after a few more days she's finally starting to figure out how to keep it in her mouth and seems to really like it.
I would die to see this take place. Hilarious.
ReplyDeleteshe by FAR has the cutest face in the world. BTW- that red cover-up is hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteHa, we think so too! The bib she's wearing is from IKEA and it's amazing! All you have to do it wipe it clean afterward. Only problem is she looks like she's wearing a 4 year old boys t-shirt when she's eating. O well.
ReplyDeleteOh, and Mandy, I'm glad you weren't here to witness her eating. I prefer you alive.