
My parents just couldn't take it anymore and had to come visit. I don't blame them. Jovie
is the cuttest baby in the world.
What a couple of pretty girls.

Lovin gramps.

My Mom had her birthday while she was in town so we threw up some streamers and balloons and made a delicious cake. Can't go wrong with some classic streamers. Okay maybe she's a little old for them, but it was fun anyway.

Jovie loved the balloons so much....

...so much that she hated them. She couldn't find the one on her head so she got really frustrated because she wanted it so bad. And we wouldn't let her play with them because she would bite and scratch them and probably pop it in her face.

That's my girl!

We found this costume stored away that a friend gave to us and couldn't resisit trying it on.
Love it.



My Aunt and Uncle were going out of town so they couldn't go to a Diamondbacks game they had tickets for. We thought we would be nice and fill in for them. It was rough. Front row right behind the visitors dugout. It was also out
first date since Jovie was born (thanks to my parents for babysitting). I maybe texted my Mom ten times while we were at the game. Whoops. Luckily Jovie was a good girl and never cried once.

Gotta have a dog and some peanuts...and a nice sugary Icee for good measure.

We went to a great BBQ place with my aunt and uncle before they left town.
This is a common way we find Jovie when we get her out of her crib after a nap. Gets me every time.
The crib picture is hilarious. I'm jealous of the BBQ, I want some right now. Fun you guys got to hang out with Deb and Rex and the kiddos. That will be nice to be closer. Baseball game=awesome. Just remember you got on camera when your sis took you way out in the bleacher seats. Love the costume too. Except I'm still not ready for Halloween to get here. Slow down cowboy.
ReplyDeleteI love her, really, I do a little bit. She is just so cute. So nice that your parents came to visit. Mine are coming soon and I can't wait. All 3 of you look so happy and wonderful. How are things going with the sleeping and food issues? Love ya!
ReplyDeleteShe is doing SO much better. She's pretty much over it. Ever since 6 months she's been getting a lot better. Thankfully, I now eat whatever food I want. The only thing I do differently is feed her more times a day so that her tummy isn't too full at one time. That's when she spits up. But that doesn't bother me as long as she's happy! :) Thanks for asking.
ReplyDelete