
It was near impossible to get pictures of her this month because the moment I put her down she would start crawling to me. At least I know she loves her Mama! :) She started crawling on September 1st but got really good by the 10th. Now she really keeps us on our toes.

Sometimes she gets over excited, makes this goofy face,
and breathes really loud through her nose. Silly girl.


She started pulling herself into standing position the same day I took these pictures. Eight months to the day.


Reeaaach.

Speed crawler. It's hard to get a picture because she's so quick. By the time I get a second shot she's already as close as the picture below. (It also doesn't help that my camera is ancient and delayed. Perhaps my birthday present will be a new camera....hint, hint.)

I went to check on Jove's to see if she was awake and I found her sitting up quietly chewing on the tie that goes to the bumper on her crib. It was tied in a nice bow before she decided to reach over the edge, untie it, and put it in her mouth. She sure is learning like crazy these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment