Sunday, September 18, 2011

Picnic in the Park

Took this through the windshield of the car on the way to the park. Gotta love AZ sunsets.

Even Jovie thinks it's pretty :)


We ate our sandwiches while Jovie ate her giraffe.

It wasn't really this dark out but the only way we could get these shots was to use the flash which made it look like it was pitch black outside.

Then we ended the night with frisbee. Jovie hung out on the blanket
because she was scared of the grass. Lucky for us.

We were excited that it's been cooling down and wanted to get out and enjoy the weather. I thought I'd still be sweating the whole time but it turns out it was perfect! Great Friday night date.

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute! It is already getting cold here :( I kinda wish we still had 90 degree weather. Are you guys coming up for a visit anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that it barely warmed up at home. Sad. We're not coming home until Christmas. Too bad because the weather will be great here and freezing in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun outing! And love those sunsets. I love that Jovie's eating her giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures!!!! Your family is just so cute!!!!! Love you! Looking forward to seeing you in Nov! :)

    ReplyDelete