Sunday, May 27, 2012

Farewell cacti...

Hello trees!!!  We are officially moving to Seattle!  I have a job opportunity there that we're excited about pursuing so we'll be moving in a couple of weeks.  Lindsay and Jovie will fly there on the 11th, then my dad and I will head out the next day with the moving truck.  It really has been a great experience and fun adventure for us to live here in Arizona.  We've made lots of new friends and enjoyed the sunshine (except in the summer), but Lindsay and I are craving some green in our lives.  And now that Jovie is getting so big and we have a baby boy on the way, we feel like it's time to be around our families again.  And it turns out that Jovie's grandmothers agree.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so exciting! Congratulations and good luck! We will miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!! But I would have been more excited if it was Oregon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! We will miss you. And the saguaros will be very sad, but I can totally understand the love for green

    ReplyDelete