Wednesday, January 5, 2011

10 days.....or less

At my last doctor appointment I found out that the office that I go to doesn't like to have you go more than a few days past your due date, after which they will usually induce. Luckily my doctor will be on call at the hospital the weekend I'm due. My due date is Friday the 14th so Kell and I have decided to go ahead and induce on the 15th if she hasn't come by then. I would prefer to have everything happen naturally, but in the end it won't really matter. Hopefully she comes before, but if not we will have our little baby girl in 10 days! Time has seemed to slow way down this past week. We are so antsy to finally be able to hold our little girl in our arms. Even now when she's packin a punch in my belly it's hard to imagine being a mom, but it will be so amazing and worth the wait. More than we even know. We just pray that she will be healthy and strong. There's not much more we could ask for.

2 comments:

  1. Jaw dropping news and eye watering ponderings. I am so happy for you two. you will be the coolest parents in the world. Honestly, who else can play an accordion lullaby with amazing cheesecake/baked goods being photographed in the background? No one, that is who. I can't wait to see pictures. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness congrats and good luck lindsay and kell! This is so exciting! Seems like babies are popping out everywhere... andrea will have hers next month, ariel is due in the spring, and my sister just found out she's pregnant! i'm so happy! I wish you luck in the birth and will be keeping you in my prayers. I can't wait to see pictures of the cutie :)
    -Alisa Romney Heinitz

    ReplyDelete