Tuesday, January 11, 2011

9 Months

Hard to believe she's almost here!! And just so you know we have decided to wait until the 20th to induce, if it comes to that. Hopefully she'll come sooner.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! So exciting! Do you guys have a name picked out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i couldn't be more excited and happy and thrilled for you two!!!! she was have two amazing parents!! i know you will be busy, but promise to post or facebook ASAP when you have her!! (ps- i got dan an indo board for christmas and we always remember you and he loves it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're thinking Jovie Taylor Bjorn. We're so done with names so I doubt we'll put much more thought into it from here on out, ha. Oh and yes, we will put pictures up soon after. Maybe even while we're sitting in the hospital for two days after the baby's born. We won't have anything else to do so why not. Or I'll just have Kell do it while I try to sleep for 5 seconds. I love that you got Dan an indo board. They are strangely addicting. I bet he is already pro.

    ReplyDelete